What If God Could Write You A Blank Check?

 What If God Could Write You A Blank Check?

I have read just about every possible book on creating a wealth and prosperity, yet having enough money always seemed to elude me. Even after I committed to living Gods vision in my life full-time, I was still living on the edge of financial disaster. I decided enough was enough and one night in my evening prayer, I asked The Lord to reveal to me what it was I was missing. I went to sleep knowing I was on the verge of a breakthrough.

The next morning, I was laying in bed reading (one of my favorite past times) and God let me know what was missing in my world. He reminded me that as a child of The Most High, He has given me dominion over the earth, yet I didnt see money and relationships as part of that dominion. At that point I admitted I truly did believe that money and relationships had dominion over me.

This insight left my mouth hanging wide open! I had to admit that I did believe that money had control over me. My emotions. My social life. My business. My daughter and me. My home. Everything. I call these rough realizations spiritual spankings and God let me have it that day.

As I travel the country speaking, I am constantly baffled at how many of us do not do what God created us to do out of fear that it wont pay the bills. It is easy to be faithful when the bills are paid, but can we believe beyond our circumstances? Can we believe God gives us dominion over money? Will we believe God will open up the windows of heaven and pour blessings upon us if wed only listen to His urges that will lead us to financial prosperity beyond that which we can imagine? Your money flow will be blocked until you are fully on purpose and making the difference in the world you were born to make. How would your life change if you truly felt that living Gods vision is a blank check of joy, prosperity, and wealth?


Click here for the prosperity miracle

Heres a few things to work on in relation to vision and money:

1. Practice detaching your emotional state from your bank account balance. Your self-worth is not your net worth. Will you choose to be joy-filled and light even if your money is funny or circulating elsewhere?

2. Practice being sincerely happy for those that are receiving blessings. Especially the very blessings that resemble what it is you really want.

3. Boldly ask for what it is that you need. Stay in the mindset of expectation that God will handle not only all of your familys needs, but their hearts desires. God promises that He will provide our needs. God always comes through. The real issue is our level of faith and belief. How would your life change if you only believed?
Practice these three steps and you will be freed up around moneyno matter what it looks like todayand well on your way to true wealth!

Click here for the prosperity miracle

留言